YOU KNOW YOURE IN TOO DEEP WHEN YOU PICTURE YOURSELF SNUGGLING IN BED NEXT TO THEM OR WHEN YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING FUN AND WISH THEY WERE THERE TO SHARE THAT MOMENT WITH YOU OR THE WORST IS WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING AND THINK OH THEY WOULD LIKE THAT
A 10-year-old goldfish named George underwent a successful 45-minute surgery to remove a life-threatening tumor last week. His Australian owners took him to the vet when they realized he was acting off. They spent $200 to save their pet fish, which the vet at Lort Smith Animal Hospital says can live another 20 years, if healthy.
George had to be given general anesthetic, so Dr. Tristan Rich had him swim in a bucket of water laced with anesthetic. When the operation was done, they put George in a bucket of normal water. He was given painkillers and antibiotics, and after a few minutes he started swimming around, good as new.
Sources: Lort Smith (Facebook); “A 10-Year-Old Goldfish Had Surgery To Remove A Tumor, Expected To Live Another 20 Years” on Buzz Feed
I shouldn’t be laughing but I am
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact